1) Growing kids clothing company Lolly Wolly Doodle to $10M annual run rate within 12 months of inception
2) Growing Hashable to 1k signups a day with no marketing budget
3) Growing Photoshelter subscription revenue 400% in 8 months with a content marketing and partnership strategy and no budget
4) Helped grow Hotjobs.com to $100M annual run rate in 3 years and taking the company public.
5) Getting Achievemint.com to 1 million sign ups in 6 months at less than $0.50 per sign up using purely Facebook advertising.
1. Large retail companies who want to drastically increase the revenue contribution from direct to consumer ecommerce sites
2. Start-ups with traction (at least 5M in annual revenue) who need to double their revenue and hit an aggressive forecast
3. Start-ups with traction who need to hit an aggressive user signup goal
4. I do 100% direct to consumer (no B2B)
New York's "The High Line"
Crown & Caliber
Chief Operating Officer | Lolly Wolly Doodle
2011 - 2015
Joined this vertically-integrated social commerce company in 2011 to help drive its growth from a single-channel Facebook proprietorship into a channel-diversified multimillion dollar a year business with over 200 employees and 950,000 Facebook Fans. Personally developed the ecommerce and mobile channels from scratch into the dominant revenue drivers of the company. Featured on the cover of Inc Magazine in June 2014 as the ‘most talked about’ company in ecommerce as well as being recognized as #318 on the Inc 500. Raised $23 million in venture funding and served on the Board of Directors.
Business | Stanford University
2005 - 2006
Earned an M.S. in Business as a Sloan Fellow.
English & Religious Studies | University of North Carolina